09-18-2009, 04:32 AM
Currently skimming through the Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy for like the tenth time.
Zahn is fucking badass. I don't know about his other works, but this series of books is gold. You don't have to have read any of the other EU stuff to get into it (I certainly didn't), and his style evokes the feel of the early movies very well. Even if you don't like EU stuff at all, you should give this series a chance.
It's that good, IMO.
Zahn is fucking badass. I don't know about his other works, but this series of books is gold. You don't have to have read any of the other EU stuff to get into it (I certainly didn't), and his style evokes the feel of the early movies very well. Even if you don't like EU stuff at all, you should give this series a chance.
It's that good, IMO.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

