09-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Josh Wrote:And in the end Twilight is still a shitty series, so nothing of value was gained.
I got into an argument with a guy at work.
He got all mad at me for hating Twilight - and I do, so very, very much - and then he discovered I wasn't fond of the Harry Potter movies. He got all up on my case and was like "it's the highest grossing film evar so obviously it's awesome and you're stupid."
So I asked him if he liked Nickelback, and he was like "no, man, Nickelback sucks (protip: they do suck)", and I told him "well, they've made billions of dollars and they're famous so obviously you're wrong and your taste in music sucks."
=/
Just because lots of people like something does not make it good. Lots of people like all kinds of horrible/stupid things, because people in general are stupid things.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

