09-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I take internet humor too seriously sometimes. You're a great guy Kaden, especially not to take an obvious flame bait (something I failed to do on a joke). Twilight is okay, largely due to the Indian kids. I don't plan on reading the fourth for a while, but regardless of public preference it's better written than a lot of stuff out there for teens (but is simplified for teens). It's the sex oriented (which makes me feel beyond dirty) Harry Potter, and the movies were also trite compared to the books, as is the case in things short of Lonesome Dove (the movie rocks) or Desperation, the Stephen King book.
You don't have to avoid jokes, I just have to remember to take the internet with a light-heart and not freak the fuck out so often.
You don't have to avoid jokes, I just have to remember to take the internet with a light-heart and not freak the fuck out so often.
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne

