09-27-2009, 01:02 AM
I think making absorption an ability would be sensible. It's always seemed like a really powerful thing to me. Not only does it negate attacks/drain your opponent's energy, but it also restores your own energy.
Just as another random thought since it's somewhat related and I'd rather not make a new thread, how about an 'Endurance' ability that made your character no 'stronger', persay, but meant that they could last a really long time in fights without getting the effects of fatigue? Like Android 17/18, but perhaps toned down a little.
Just as another random thought since it's somewhat related and I'd rather not make a new thread, how about an 'Endurance' ability that made your character no 'stronger', persay, but meant that they could last a really long time in fights without getting the effects of fatigue? Like Android 17/18, but perhaps toned down a little.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

