10-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Guess what I just finished reading (in like two hours)
![[Image: 2dw9ohj.jpg]](http://i34.tinypic.com/2dw9ohj.jpg)
Blast from the past. I'm sure it has alot to do with nostalgia but I still really liked it. Every time I look back at Animorphs as a whole I see reflections of what I like in stories today. Its probably one of the most influential bits of entertainment I've expirenced period.
Also, check this out. I've updated it with everything since Feb 09, even though I'm sure I missed a few things, and I plan on continuing to groom it.
http://www.shelfari.com/o1517818593/shelf
![[Image: 2dw9ohj.jpg]](http://i34.tinypic.com/2dw9ohj.jpg)
Blast from the past. I'm sure it has alot to do with nostalgia but I still really liked it. Every time I look back at Animorphs as a whole I see reflections of what I like in stories today. Its probably one of the most influential bits of entertainment I've expirenced period.
Also, check this out. I've updated it with everything since Feb 09, even though I'm sure I missed a few things, and I plan on continuing to groom it.
http://www.shelfari.com/o1517818593/shelf
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

