10-03-2009, 07:10 AM
No, no no. The posts usually stay up. Rarely do we ever remove a roleplay. What I'm saying is, as long as you follow our guidelines, and don't do anything you don't have the ability for, you should be fine. Checks are random, and we're basically looking for minimum post length, (300 words), no 'shortcuts' to gaining any unearned XP (There are ways, and that WILL get your earned XP docked if we find it.), or anything else that is not in the spirit of the game.
Don't think I'm trying to pressure you.
Just read around if you need some tips or ideas, and you should be good.
Don't think I'm trying to pressure you.
Just read around if you need some tips or ideas, and you should be good.
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

