Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Namekian Aging...
#1
Ok well when I think of Nameks... I sort of relate them to Drow and Elves in the aging Process.

IE: A Drow grows to an adult in 20 or so years, and them lives for 500+

AmI to assume the same thing with Nameks?

I mean Guru was old as fuck, and so was Kami...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Namekian Aging... - by Mal Nova - 10-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Namekian Aging... - by Sage - 10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Namekian Aging... - by Josh - 10-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Namekian Aging... - by Rem-13 - 10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Namekian Aging... - by Vad - 10-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Namekian Aging... - by Ashe - 10-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Namekian Aging... - by Sage - 10-09-2009, 05:08 AM
Namekian Aging... - by Dou - 10-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Namekian Aging... - by Sage - 10-11-2009, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)