Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Belle
#7
Belle Hibiki Wrote:One thing that I feel I should point out, though, is that to call Blaze a "murderer" (for this saga, at least) is technically untrue. I'm sorry if my writing didn't make that clear. Blaze was supposed to have alluded to having 'dealt with' the guards, and - after provoking Hibiki into an attack (which separated Hibiki and Kaden) - reveal that the guards had run away. If Blaze had actually killed anyone, you would have seen a lot less compassion from Belle at the end of that fight.

Yeah I realised that, it was illustrated in your roleplay, I just forgot to mention that when I wrote the critique. I was going to say something like "and then when he found out they weren't dead, his rage faded away."


Quote:Thank you again for the comments and critiques. It always feels great to know that you're actually being read, and I should really start returning the favor.

No problem. It was a great read.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 08-04-2009, 01:15 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Kaden - 08-06-2009, 08:12 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Kaden - 08-06-2009, 08:27 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 08-26-2009, 04:42 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 10-10-2009, 04:26 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Orion - 10-10-2009, 04:54 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 10-24-2009, 07:33 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 12-17-2009, 01:24 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Vad - 12-17-2009, 02:28 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 01-05-2010, 06:31 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 01-30-2010, 09:10 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 02-24-2010, 11:47 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Kaden - 02-25-2010, 12:49 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 04-04-2010, 06:26 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 03-08-2011, 04:05 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 03-17-2011, 02:00 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 05-17-2011, 09:20 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 06-13-2011, 09:14 AM
[C&C] Belle - by Belle Hibiki - 06-18-2011, 11:39 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Vad - 06-18-2011, 11:57 PM
[C&C] Belle - by Vad - 06-20-2011, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)