10-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Smilies are so gay.
In happier news, I bought Wizard's First Rule today on a buying spree because evidently I'm screwed PC-wise until insurance calls. Apparently my PSU was fucked and decided to fuck up my PC.
Also bought the latest of Skulduggery Pleasant, The name of the Wind, A Madness of Angels, Novice & Magician's Guild (the two latter are part of a trilogy and I'll get the last book and another trilogy (The Night Angel trilogy) later this week)
I just finished the Skulduggery Pleasant one and it was yum.
In happier news, I bought Wizard's First Rule today on a buying spree because evidently I'm screwed PC-wise until insurance calls. Apparently my PSU was fucked and decided to fuck up my PC.
Also bought the latest of Skulduggery Pleasant, The name of the Wind, A Madness of Angels, Novice & Magician's Guild (the two latter are part of a trilogy and I'll get the last book and another trilogy (The Night Angel trilogy) later this week)
I just finished the Skulduggery Pleasant one and it was yum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

