Milk Bubble Wrote:The last time I read anything not manga I was completely insane and read nothing but Charles Bukowski. And if you've ever read Charles Bukowski, you can understand why I'm calling myself insane.
Anyways, I'd kind of like to read a good ol' novel now. I'm into space, drugs, Hello Kitty, and sometimes Y. I have no idea what I mean by that last part.
TL;DR Help me find an interesting, non-manga book to read.
have you read the chronicles of narnia yet? it's not a novel per se, it's a series of short and moderate-sized novels: the magician's nephew, the lion the witch and the wardrobe, the horse and his boy, prince caspian, the voyage of the dawn treader, the silver chair, and the last battle. the lion the witch and the wardrobe is what the movie was based on, all the others tend to be ignored by the mainstream.

