10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
That makes sense, I guess.
I mean, I think it's kind of extraneous and unnecessary. But then, we already have Ki Control, so if we're going to have a DBZ RPG where people might not have something as basic as that by default, I guess people can make characters that aren't talented in martial arts, too.
Would I have to buy it again for every martial art style, or would I just be able to change the title over time? Because it's pretty difficult for me to think of one specific martial art Hibiki uses.
I mean, I think it's kind of extraneous and unnecessary. But then, we already have Ki Control, so if we're going to have a DBZ RPG where people might not have something as basic as that by default, I guess people can make characters that aren't talented in martial arts, too.
Would I have to buy it again for every martial art style, or would I just be able to change the title over time? Because it's pretty difficult for me to think of one specific martial art Hibiki uses.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

