Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
'Fighting Style' techniques
#9
Josh Wrote:Just so you understand, and before more people post. That wasn't the intention, it was more like Ki Control where it was a flat cost regardless of what you called your skill and all it would do is separate those who have mastered martial arts and those who haven't.

That kind of sounds like a Tech-type oredeal that low balls Martial Arts Mastery. Like Fighting Sense low balled Ki sense, as Belle initially said, if I am hearing this correctly. I mean sure it's possibly an XP sink, if you will, from the way I'm understanding it, but I still think it seems like a low ball to MAM, as I said.

Of course I might not be understanding it correctly.

Personally, I'm going to keep my style slightly similar to Retane's because It's fun to RP an unorthrodoxed style. I mean, my character is suppose to be like that, and I dont want to label a style on him.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Belle Hibiki - 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Vad - 10-12-2009, 03:44 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Kaden - 10-12-2009, 08:06 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Mal Nova - 10-13-2009, 02:15 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Belle Hibiki - 10-13-2009, 04:21 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Josh - 10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Belle Hibiki - 10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Kaden - 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Mal Nova - 10-13-2009, 10:40 PM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Josh - 10-14-2009, 02:01 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Mal Nova - 10-14-2009, 04:12 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Ashe - 10-14-2009, 05:41 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Mal Nova - 10-14-2009, 06:39 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Shou - 10-18-2009, 05:02 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Rafael - 10-18-2009, 05:36 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Orion - 10-18-2009, 06:57 AM
'Fighting Style' techniques - by Sullivan - 10-18-2009, 03:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)