10-14-2009, 06:39 AM
I'd care less honestly.. But it would undermine Martial Arts Mastery...
But I had initially meant to put the way I thought it might be done(up above), But removed it as I didn't want to put a face on it...
But after reading Josh's comment, I posted it.... But I'm still quite unclear, and I still am unsure if it's going to even bother me.
But I figure giving some kind of point of view, is better then none at all.
But I had initially meant to put the way I thought it might be done(up above), But removed it as I didn't want to put a face on it...
But after reading Josh's comment, I posted it.... But I'm still quite unclear, and I still am unsure if it's going to even bother me.
But I figure giving some kind of point of view, is better then none at all.
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

