Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Light Ki
#2
Active Camo and Blend In are no-gos.

Everything else looks ok. Out of curiosity, I didn't quite catch the point of Light Grenade. Is it supposed to blind people?

I'm ok with Light generating heat to attack. It is Light Ki, so you'd be focusing more on the Ki than the Light.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Light Ki - by Rafael - 10-19-2009, 01:47 AM
Light Ki - by Kaden - 10-19-2009, 02:18 AM
Light Ki - by Psyren - 10-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Light Ki - by Rafael - 10-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Light Ki - by Kaden - 10-19-2009, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)