Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Light Ki
#4
Yeah, name's were just sort of thrown in there to help get the idea of the move(For the record in Tenkaichi 3 Light Grenade is the suxxor). Basically, I create the grenade and toss it, and it either creates blinding light for a few moments or nullifies all light in the area for longer. Most likely blinding them when I wanna run up and melee or whatever and using darkness when I wanna come out and start shotgunning the area.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Light Ki - by Rafael - 10-19-2009, 01:47 AM
Light Ki - by Kaden - 10-19-2009, 02:18 AM
Light Ki - by Psyren - 10-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Light Ki - by Rafael - 10-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Light Ki - by Kaden - 10-19-2009, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)