10-22-2009, 12:22 AM
After thinking and discussing it with another, I think Elasticity is a bit inferior as an Ability.
I mean, someone with Metal Binding could become a Liquid Terminator, and could do most of what an elastic being could do, for the most part.
At the same time, as a Namek, am I wrong to assume that with Body Size COntrol that I cant extend my arms like they did on the show?
I mean, someone with Metal Binding could become a Liquid Terminator, and could do most of what an elastic being could do, for the most part.
At the same time, as a Namek, am I wrong to assume that with Body Size COntrol that I cant extend my arms like they did on the show?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

