Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elasticity and Metal Binding... and well.. BSC
#16
Oriole Sands Wrote:That does bring up a question of mine, though. Do Nameks get to do their stretchy arms stuff? I assume it's reasonably limited to allow Elasticity to have a purpose, but it would be cool to stretch out and grab someone from a moderate distance with it.

Also, I won't say it's a racial unfairness so much. Changelings get a whole kickass limb in the form of a tail, and horns if they so choose, and humans, well, they know what they're taking in exchange for familiar ground.

Anything that was once considered a "racial trait" is made available for anyone and is not automatically given to those who originally possessed said trait. In this example, Elasticity was considered a racial trait to the "majins" and the nameks. Since it's now an Ability, only those with said Ability can use it, whether their race typically permitted it as a given or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Elasticity and Metal Binding... and well.. BSC - by Ander - 10-24-2009, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)