10-24-2009, 05:59 AM
I don't personally see a problem with your specific example. Noncombat abilities should be fine on a case by case judged basis.
I see a serious problem with your first two moves in combination in that they essentially are the Split Form move. Also in that you seem to wish that you could remain stealthed while having clones of yourself (or holograms if you will) wail on opponents instead of you. I don't think the hologram move itself is too bad as its for distractive purposes, but to try to stay stealthed while empowering them to give and receive attacks is just loopholing around the no attacks rule.
I see a serious problem with your first two moves in combination in that they essentially are the Split Form move. Also in that you seem to wish that you could remain stealthed while having clones of yourself (or holograms if you will) wail on opponents instead of you. I don't think the hologram move itself is too bad as its for distractive purposes, but to try to stay stealthed while empowering them to give and receive attacks is just loopholing around the no attacks rule.

