Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stealth....
#8
Hologram and Solidify are actually weak. And more for... trickery then anything else.

I guess when It comes time for it I will Check the moves I have ideas for on the Custom thread board
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stealth.... - by Mal Nova - 10-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Stealth.... - by Sage - 10-22-2009, 02:41 AM
Stealth.... - by Ashe - 10-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Stealth.... - by Mal Nova - 10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Stealth.... - by Ander - 10-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Stealth.... - by Mal Nova - 10-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Stealth.... - by Ashe - 10-24-2009, 05:59 AM
Stealth.... - by Mal Nova - 10-27-2009, 11:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)