10-31-2009, 05:00 AM
Nana to Kaoru. As manga go, it's got me... tied up in knots lolololol. English scanslators just put out chapter 23, and there are at least three translated special issues floating around. Very fun read.
Searching for more manga from the same source, I came across Toshiue no Hito. Maybe it's not as perverted, but it's much more explicit. Five volumes are out, but I've only finished the first. Both the drawing and the story are vastly inferior compared to Nana to Kaoru.
I've also bookmarked Violence Hero Riki-Oh!, which looks like good shit. Haven't even started it yet, but from all appearances it's right up my alley.
Searching for more manga from the same source, I came across Toshiue no Hito. Maybe it's not as perverted, but it's much more explicit. Five volumes are out, but I've only finished the first. Both the drawing and the story are vastly inferior compared to Nana to Kaoru.
I've also bookmarked Violence Hero Riki-Oh!, which looks like good shit. Haven't even started it yet, but from all appearances it's right up my alley.

