Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changelings
#25
Vad Wrote:I find that extremely hard to believe considering it was episode seven, but your point about ignoring it remains valid.

I might be using the term incorrectly.

And I may be totally wrong.

But I was watching Dragonball Kai, which was specifically edited to follow the manga faithfully (and is totally kickass), and Arlia isn't mentioned at all.

Would someone who's more versed in the manga say whether or not that incident was in there? I have megavolumes of DBZ on my shelf, but, ironically, I haven't been able to find the first megavolume.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Changelings - by Psyren - 10-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Changelings - by Kaden - 10-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Changelings - by Psyren - 10-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Changelings - by Kaden - 10-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Changelings - by Sage - 10-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Changelings - by Kaden - 10-25-2009, 01:21 AM
Changelings - by Alexander Trafford - 10-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Changelings - by Kaden - 10-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Changelings - by Alexander Trafford - 10-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Changelings - by Josh - 10-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Changelings - by Ander - 10-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Changelings - by Josh - 10-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Changelings - by Alexander Trafford - 10-27-2009, 01:08 AM
Changelings - by Josh - 10-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Changelings - by Ashe - 10-27-2009, 02:09 AM
Changelings - by Alexander Trafford - 10-27-2009, 05:35 AM
Changelings - by Rafael - 10-27-2009, 06:58 AM
Changelings - by Josh - 10-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Changelings - by Psyren - 11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Changelings - by Sage - 11-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Changelings - by Rafael - 11-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Changelings - by Psyren - 11-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Changelings - by Belle Hibiki - 11-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Changelings - by Vad - 11-03-2009, 05:13 AM
Changelings - by Belle Hibiki - 11-03-2009, 05:24 AM
Changelings - by Sage - 11-03-2009, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)