Unless it's changed, you can do a 'Character Change' and lose your Zeni and your CA reverted back to 500.
Keep the Name and History and what not, and change your abilities and alter your stats accordingly.
It's what I did, but I dont know how much they changed shit though.
Edit: I edited my stats slightly... and got rid of Foresight for Wind Ki, but I didnt know Wind Ki need to be an ability at the time either.
Keep the Name and History and what not, and change your abilities and alter your stats accordingly.
It's what I did, but I dont know how much they changed shit though.
Edit: I edited my stats slightly... and got rid of Foresight for Wind Ki, but I didnt know Wind Ki need to be an ability at the time either.
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

