11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
If I find someone that I trust, and give them my Info... And I know they can be around the last hour before each deadline... Can I write something and have them post it for my under my own account under specific instructions?
I'm asking because I am scheduled to work 11PM EST. till 4-6 AM EST. All NExt Week, like Next week.
And I feel that some are playing that time thing as a strategy, that they bitched at me for thinking about, and I feel it's unfair... though I'm not bitching.. I'm just preplanning..
As well when you move to 2 posts each per 48 hours... Does that mean we can post twice back to back or what?
I'm asking because I am scheduled to work 11PM EST. till 4-6 AM EST. All NExt Week, like Next week.
And I feel that some are playing that time thing as a strategy, that they bitched at me for thinking about, and I feel it's unfair... though I'm not bitching.. I'm just preplanning..
As well when you move to 2 posts each per 48 hours... Does that mean we can post twice back to back or what?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

