11-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Watched Total Recall for the first time in like 5 years last night. I looked away at
1) The fat lady and the head
2) ...ok, I watched everything else, but I like doing this bullet point thing
Really weird shit. I didn't know it was based on a Philip K. Dick novel (my favorite author ever). Really stupid, honestly, so scientifically wrong it hurt. I watched it on JTV and the stream was terrible and choppy, but the chat was awesome. This is definitely one of those movies you watch with a huge group of people and just rag on.
TRIVIA: Guess what Ahnuld was doing when he said the following quote:
"SCREWWWW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
1) The fat lady and the head
2) ...ok, I watched everything else, but I like doing this bullet point thing
Really weird shit. I didn't know it was based on a Philip K. Dick novel (my favorite author ever). Really stupid, honestly, so scientifically wrong it hurt. I watched it on JTV and the stream was terrible and choppy, but the chat was awesome. This is definitely one of those movies you watch with a huge group of people and just rag on.
TRIVIA: Guess what Ahnuld was doing when he said the following quote:
"SCREWWWW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana

