Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Round Five Discussion
#8
Belle Hibiki Wrote:Disappointing that I lost, but more or less what I expected.

Congratulations to Trafford for the win - you deserve it.

Big thanks to Ander for all his hard work. It was easily the most fun I've had in a competition saga. The conclusion and transporter post were awesome. Hopefully, when the next rolls around, I won't disappoint.

Good luck to all the other participants!

Thank you.


Alexander Trafford Wrote:Where am i now? Back in the frozen tundra?

Yes, you are.
[Image: 3nyxortbSM.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Round Five Discussion - by DA 2009 - 12-03-2009, 10:50 AM
Round Five Discussion - by Belle Hibiki - 12-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Round Five Discussion - by Mal Nova - 12-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Round Five Discussion - by Alexander Trafford - 12-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Round Five Discussion - by Celena - 12-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Round Five Discussion - by Sage - 12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Round Five Discussion - by DA 2009 - 12-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Round Five Discussion - by Belle Hibiki - 12-03-2009, 06:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)