I guess the only thing that really comes to mind is that Sage would insist on making sure Dante's Abyss was, in fact, just a game and that nobody would actually be hurt. The whole 'conflict of conscience' thing. It consumes her.
I can't imagine she'd attack him, since she did join willingly. Besides, she's Sage. She'd really want to tell him off, but she probably wouldn't be able to. She'd treat the whole situation with a huge level of distrust.
The rest is really situational. It's hard to say what she would do without first knowing what Damon's doing. Or plans on doing.
I can't imagine she'd attack him, since she did join willingly. Besides, she's Sage. She'd really want to tell him off, but she probably wouldn't be able to. She'd treat the whole situation with a huge level of distrust.
The rest is really situational. It's hard to say what she would do without first knowing what Damon's doing. Or plans on doing.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

