12-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Oh man, the round definitely did not start at 11:59. New schedule for part two: begins at 2:30am PST Sunday, ends at 2:30am PST Wednesday. Of course, if you both manage to finish early, I will judge early. You two get two posts each, so make them count. Congratulations, of course.
As for this round, the judging was very, very difficult. You guys had a really good run, and it's a shame that the two of you had to be eliminated. I can get up Ashe's Teleporter post now, but Sophia is going to have to wait for his for a few days.
As for this round, the judging was very, very difficult. You guys had a really good run, and it's a shame that the two of you had to be eliminated. I can get up Ashe's Teleporter post now, but Sophia is going to have to wait for his for a few days.
![[Image: 3nyxortbSM.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/3nyxortbSM.jpg)

