12-14-2009, 08:43 AM
As is going to be my policy after big events, I welcome any feedback, comments, and criticisms coming out of it. Lots of stuff going on in DA.
I've also started a new Personal RP called "A Paid Vacation" on the Earth forum. I'm challenging myself to finish it in the next two days. So, we'll see how it goes.
As Ander would tell it, Kaden's something of a player, so Jessica is a tribute to that.
I've also started a new Personal RP called "A Paid Vacation" on the Earth forum. I'm challenging myself to finish it in the next two days. So, we'll see how it goes.
As Ander would tell it, Kaden's something of a player, so Jessica is a tribute to that.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

