12-14-2009, 06:01 PM
And the first post is up...
I've given a description of Enroshia, and he'll be the one collecting everyone... so... first thing is first for everyone to have him, appear and collect you. Either one by one.. or do it by force, via...Porting you to a location of another with his mischievous ass...
I wont post again until Tamsin posts and that will be when myself and Tamsin will be intercepted by him.
Alex wont show till later...
and I am sure Frozen and Razor will probably be able to post a few times before Tamsin does, of course if Enro collects at least two of you, and the third(pretty sure the only other one about is going to do their own storyline and MIGHT make a late appearance like Alex) isn't anywhere to be found, I'm not sure what Othello is doing as he has yet to post like he wanted, then you two can come to the port station to start up some more dialogue, if you need lol.
Enro wont disclose anything asides from needing help and that its your destiny... until all that are going to be starting it are together....
Any questions just ask.
I've given a description of Enroshia, and he'll be the one collecting everyone... so... first thing is first for everyone to have him, appear and collect you. Either one by one.. or do it by force, via...Porting you to a location of another with his mischievous ass...
I wont post again until Tamsin posts and that will be when myself and Tamsin will be intercepted by him.
Alex wont show till later...
and I am sure Frozen and Razor will probably be able to post a few times before Tamsin does, of course if Enro collects at least two of you, and the third(pretty sure the only other one about is going to do their own storyline and MIGHT make a late appearance like Alex) isn't anywhere to be found, I'm not sure what Othello is doing as he has yet to post like he wanted, then you two can come to the port station to start up some more dialogue, if you need lol.
Enro wont disclose anything asides from needing help and that its your destiny... until all that are going to be starting it are together....
Any questions just ask.
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

