12-16-2009, 02:30 AM
ALEX! STOMP THAT SNOW BLOWING BITCH INTO THE GROUND!
...
Lol...
Sorry... Short Circuit... Snow blower.... Loved the movie.
Lol and I thnik myself and another ...Sophia have... Sage as Second... And... Ashe... Orion... and Cain... have her pitted for first.
And I need Zeni for reasons that are obvious....
Nothing personal Sage... aside from the fact you killed me... lol ... But I'd cheer on Alex when it comes to him against anyone else pretty much
...
Lol...
Sorry... Short Circuit... Snow blower.... Loved the movie.
Lol and I thnik myself and another ...Sophia have... Sage as Second... And... Ashe... Orion... and Cain... have her pitted for first.
And I need Zeni for reasons that are obvious....
Nothing personal Sage... aside from the fact you killed me... lol ... But I'd cheer on Alex when it comes to him against anyone else pretty much
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

