12-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Enro? Evil? Actually no.
He's not.
He's an Elf of another Realm, Moon elf(mother) and Drow(father). He can be a dick head but he's a Hero of his realm. Once he reached the plane of the dead, the 'Mystic's' as I call them, offered him a job of servitude. If I ever say 'Higher Power's' Think of a Dynasty in the afterlife.
And the only Icer in DA was Frozen, and he has blue skin under his white plated armor. He looks like Frieza but where he is Purple, Frozen is blue. No hair.
I'll get a Bio up one day with key characters in it, maybe after my RP is done.
BTW do you have a messenger?
And I take it your character's attitude is almost... like an asshole like Frozen yes?
He's not.
He's an Elf of another Realm, Moon elf(mother) and Drow(father). He can be a dick head but he's a Hero of his realm. Once he reached the plane of the dead, the 'Mystic's' as I call them, offered him a job of servitude. If I ever say 'Higher Power's' Think of a Dynasty in the afterlife.
And the only Icer in DA was Frozen, and he has blue skin under his white plated armor. He looks like Frieza but where he is Purple, Frozen is blue. No hair.
I'll get a Bio up one day with key characters in it, maybe after my RP is done.
BTW do you have a messenger?
And I take it your character's attitude is almost... like an asshole like Frozen yes?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

