12-30-2009, 11:42 PM
Blah lol.... Get OUT lol =P
Anyways after writing and rewriting and loosing shit so many times.. I posted..
Pick who you want to go with first...
And While reluctant, Tam and Mal will not be pairing up... lol So Frozen and Razor.. or Tamsin... pick your partner for the first section...
Basically you need to..Investigate, however your characters would investigate....
Mingle and have fun.... tkae all the liberties you want>_>
Anyways after writing and rewriting and loosing shit so many times.. I posted..
Pick who you want to go with first...
And While reluctant, Tam and Mal will not be pairing up... lol So Frozen and Razor.. or Tamsin... pick your partner for the first section...
Basically you need to..Investigate, however your characters would investigate....
Mingle and have fun.... tkae all the liberties you want>_>
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

