02-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Uh...hey. I've been chosen (well, not really, I offered and they said "sure") to run the next saga. You can call it official, staff-sponsored, or whatever, so participants will be getting actual rewards. The saga itself is more or less an improved version of a saga (ASS) that I ran on AD. Participants are gathered together to play a "game" sponsored by a super powered madman. The game itself is actually set up a lot like Mario Party for those of you who have played it, and the events that the players will be doing can be anything from a silly western shootout to an epic naval battle. A story will be progressing behind the scenes, and will become more relevant as the game goes on. It's sort of like FoF or DA was in that sense.
I'll post more about it later, but I just wanted to gauge interest first. Who would actually participate? My target date is March 1st, but I'll give more time if it's needed.
I'll post more about it later, but I just wanted to gauge interest first. Who would actually participate? My target date is March 1st, but I'll give more time if it's needed.

