02-20-2010, 05:06 AM
I watch the Anime, haven't started reading the Manga yet; I'm sure when I do I'll be more knowledgeable than I am at the moment. I know nothing special just the basic info.
Anyway as far as the rpg goes I'm wondering if a person chooses Hollow as their race or whatever will there be consequences for devouring souls? I mean I wouldn't mind it at all knowing good and well there's Soul Reapers/Shinigami whatever who hunt Hollows.
Maybe bounties on their heads or something? Make it a bit more of a risk to be a Hollow? I dunno, just talking off the top of my head because I wouldn't mind playing a Hollow...*rubs his chin* yup...would not mind at all.
Anyway as far as the rpg goes I'm wondering if a person chooses Hollow as their race or whatever will there be consequences for devouring souls? I mean I wouldn't mind it at all knowing good and well there's Soul Reapers/Shinigami whatever who hunt Hollows.
Maybe bounties on their heads or something? Make it a bit more of a risk to be a Hollow? I dunno, just talking off the top of my head because I wouldn't mind playing a Hollow...*rubs his chin* yup...would not mind at all.

