Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Juno
#4
Thank you for the feedback! I hate typos, personally, but I'm really lazy about proofreading, so people pointing them out just makes me want to actually check my stuff before I post it, haha! Smile Thanks for your compliments on word choice, as well.

I'll try to get around to reading "Stolen Goods" within the next couple of days.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 02:20 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 01:00 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Mr. Zhu - 02-28-2010, 02:51 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-19-2010, 04:38 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 04-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)