Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Cain
#5
At some points it was hard to understand what was going on, but maybe that's because I'm not very good at reading other peoples writing. ^^

Does Sven purposely talk like that? If not, it's hard to get what he's talking about.

I got the gist of the RP, and overall you have great ideas going on here. You definitely have a grasp on inner character development, and that's important.

I can't wait to see what happens with your character, would be pretty cool if he could be a dragon.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Cain - by Cain - 08-30-2009, 03:51 PM
[C&C] Cain - by Vad - 09-01-2009, 01:56 AM
[C&C] Cain - by Cain - 09-06-2009, 03:29 PM
[C&C] Cain - by Cain - 02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
[C&C] Cain - by Victoria - 02-24-2010, 07:51 PM
[C&C] Cain - by Cain - 02-25-2010, 03:12 AM
[C&C] Cain - by Victoria - 02-25-2010, 03:15 AM
[C&C] Cain - by Cain - 02-25-2010, 03:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)