02-26-2010, 12:14 AM
This was cluttering up the announcement for ASS, so I thought I'd bring it here:
A lot of people don't like CA in sagas, especially competition sagas. They feel as though the fights are almost predetermined, with the real endgame set between a small group of people.
People who support CA often argue that it's not as if we're under the old system where people who had been around the longest were the strongest by default. They've actually earned where they are (or, well, have done so more than in the previous incarnation).
I'm kind of both ways on this because I remember what it was like pre-reset being 40 million PL in a game with titans scraping 200 mil and not really being able to do jack shit about it. Even though I'm high on the list now (#3), I still sympathize.
What do you guys think?
A lot of people don't like CA in sagas, especially competition sagas. They feel as though the fights are almost predetermined, with the real endgame set between a small group of people.
People who support CA often argue that it's not as if we're under the old system where people who had been around the longest were the strongest by default. They've actually earned where they are (or, well, have done so more than in the previous incarnation).
I'm kind of both ways on this because I remember what it was like pre-reset being 40 million PL in a game with titans scraping 200 mil and not really being able to do jack shit about it. Even though I'm high on the list now (#3), I still sympathize.
What do you guys think?
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

