02-26-2010, 01:29 AM
I agree, I just don't agree with the statement that someone with top CA is bound to be a great writer, because that may not be true. If someone like with low CA but excellent writing skill fought someone with high CA but sub-par skill, then I think that writing quality should also come to play.
I do know that activity and effort are a big part of staying a head in the game, I get it, but there are a lot of talented writers here that don't have high CA.
I also agree that if a competitive saga includes CA, then low levels will likely never join, unless maybe they are told that writing would aid their chances as well.
I do know that activity and effort are a big part of staying a head in the game, I get it, but there are a lot of talented writers here that don't have high CA.
I also agree that if a competitive saga includes CA, then low levels will likely never join, unless maybe they are told that writing would aid their chances as well.


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)