02-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Heh
CA is there for a reason. ANd I think that is should com into play in some competition saga's and tournaments.
I mean... there's a Logical IC reason for why it isn't in play in DA, but if the writers can't look at things and develop their own ways to write things, even with CA being in play... then it's their fault. I mean... Rewards are judges on how long you last and how good you do usually right?
Lets say its a tournament in an arena where you can be dq'ed if you touch the ground...
Thats a way yo lose and even the strongest can lose if the weaker can out write them..
Another example PVP where Power might be a factor but proves it isn't alays everything is (And yes you saw it coming) was hen me and Mino new, managed to kill ourselves and 16(who had a power up) ... it was done by writing.. not the power lol
CA is there for a reason. ANd I think that is should com into play in some competition saga's and tournaments.
I mean... there's a Logical IC reason for why it isn't in play in DA, but if the writers can't look at things and develop their own ways to write things, even with CA being in play... then it's their fault. I mean... Rewards are judges on how long you last and how good you do usually right?
Lets say its a tournament in an arena where you can be dq'ed if you touch the ground...
Thats a way yo lose and even the strongest can lose if the weaker can out write them..
Another example PVP where Power might be a factor but proves it isn't alays everything is (And yes you saw it coming) was hen me and Mino new, managed to kill ourselves and 16(who had a power up) ... it was done by writing.. not the power lol
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

