02-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Belle As I understood it... that's how it always has been...
But you sit there and say you are scared of Sage, Ander, and Kaden... and thats funny because I'd think you were among them...
But like Vad said.. and my character is similiar to his in the aspect... that.. I dont care about it... I'll go for it anytime... It's the underdog in me lol
But you sit there and say you are scared of Sage, Ander, and Kaden... and thats funny because I'd think you were among them...
But like Vad said.. and my character is similiar to his in the aspect... that.. I dont care about it... I'll go for it anytime... It's the underdog in me lol
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

