02-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Firefox has its own checker... but I miss it sometimes...
And my 'W' key acts up and im not stripping this thing down again as it is my last one....
As well... I find that I do my best writing... hen i am more in tune with my character and against a better opponent. While my best writing has been in DA as Retane, my second best might have been considered as the fight against Piper as 17...
I learned from old Broli a Tip that I have yet to master... which is the FLOW... and he said he thought I was damned close lol
And my 'W' key acts up and im not stripping this thing down again as it is my last one....
As well... I find that I do my best writing... hen i am more in tune with my character and against a better opponent. While my best writing has been in DA as Retane, my second best might have been considered as the fight against Piper as 17...
I learned from old Broli a Tip that I have yet to master... which is the FLOW... and he said he thought I was damned close lol
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

