Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Juno
#3
Well, the first thing I saw was

Quote:“In one corner,” the announcer’s voice boomed, “We have Juno—a mysterious fighter from far off locales, and the challenger. “On the opposite end of the ring, we have the current reigning wrestling champion, the biggest guy on the block, the destroyer—give it up for the DRAGON-SLAYER!”

You added a quotation in the middle of the announcer's speech.

Quote:the hulking mass of idiot sputtered

I liked that, really good use of words.

Overall the RP was good, although it felt a bit rushed, but I imagine it was just an intro to the better stuff. I look forward to reading more.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 02:20 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 01:00 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Mr. Zhu - 02-28-2010, 02:51 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-19-2010, 04:38 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 04-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)