Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Ander
#1
Well, apparently people actually read my stuff, so I suppose I should have one of these up here. Which, by the way, I completely appreciate anybody who takes the time to read my material, even more so if it's on a regular basis; I consider that the highest compliment that can be paid to a writer here.

I won't turn away any feedback, whether it's positive or negative, and I will accept it for any of my cumulative threads or individual role-plays. Basically, I'd like to hear about anything I write, if anyone is willing to take the time to do so.

Additionally, anybody who gives me feedback, I will gladly come out of my C&C retirement to do so in turn.

I keep an active list of my character's storylines in my Character Biography, but I'll go ahead and list them here, too:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Ander - by Ander - 03-04-2010, 06:58 AM
[C&C] Ander - by Kaden - 03-04-2010, 07:20 AM
[C&C] Ander - by Alexander Trafford - 03-04-2010, 08:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)