Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
White Wabbit!
#9
They're not requirements, they're guidelines. I don't care what you guys do, for the most part. Although I do expect the PCs to get captured, that could really be taken care of in a couple of posts.'

EDIT: So I suppose I should say that not everything I post is a requirement. I will make an effort to more clearly define this in the later rounds.

EDIT2: While I'm on the subject (and so I can make another edit), you guys take this too seriously, it seems. You all act like I'm going to swing down a hammer and a few bolts of lightning if you do something wrong. I'll admit that I have the events sort of mapped out in my head, but that doesn't mean that you guys don't have free will. Just have fun with the events. To hell with me, right? As long as you guys make it interesting and you fit the basic mold of the event, I don't care what you do. Seriously.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
White Wabbit! - by Orion - 03-06-2010, 06:10 AM
White Wabbit! - by Kill Town - 03-06-2010, 06:14 AM
White Wabbit! - by Orion - 03-06-2010, 06:37 AM
White Wabbit! - by Orion - 03-06-2010, 07:48 AM
White Wabbit! - by Celena - 03-06-2010, 02:18 PM
White Wabbit! - by Jesper - 03-06-2010, 03:07 PM
White Wabbit! - by Szar - 03-06-2010, 05:30 PM
White Wabbit! - by Alexander Trafford - 03-07-2010, 01:52 PM
White Wabbit! - by Kill Town - 03-07-2010, 03:08 PM
White Wabbit! - by Szar - 03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
White Wabbit! - by Szar - 03-09-2010, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)