Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hey!
#5
Nibbles Wrote:for some reason, any reason, get a boat out into the middle of the ocean in about a week or 2. There you will find a young girl and a wet rodent drowning out in the middle of nowhere. It will appear to be a wet rat but I assure you its not.

Not that you have to or anything. I mean, if you don't come I'm sure some other ship will just happen to be passing in that spot in the middle of the ocean where its rumored ships and planes and people has gone missing mysteriously for years. They call it the Burmeda Pentagon. I don't care if you come or not. We don't need you! *runs off crying*


P.S.

The definition of irony.

Haha, you're right. I am a lone wolf, and looking for people to RP with. I haven't RPed with anyone outside of the few sagas that's been going on, but I feel at this point, it is time to introduce a constant PC relationship or relationships for my character, and probably a regular roleplaying partner.

My plans for my character has always been to slowly evolve her into a villain-type character, however, she wouldn't be outright dealing death or other dobaddery just for shiggles, there would always be a reason behind what she does. Her targets, no matter their affiliation, if there is a good reason behind harming/killing them, she'd do it, no problem. That's pretty much what I'm aiming for, at least, to a small degree.

Nibbles, I would love to write with you, but I am unsure how it would really work out between our characters. But would love to explore it once I can get a better understanding of your character.

Out of the three of you, Aiden would probably be best, since he's a bounty hunter, and I'm a merc. Perhaps we can find some sort of common target to go after. However, I'm not one to be picky. I'll play with either of the three of you. I'm looking to write something up tonight, either solo or as an intro piece to get a plotline established until someone's available. Big Grin

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM
hey! - by Rafael - 04-26-2010, 03:15 PM
hey! - by Nibbles - 04-26-2010, 06:02 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-26-2010, 10:19 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 12:25 AM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-27-2010, 12:29 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 12:46 AM
hey! - by Tamsin - 04-27-2010, 01:31 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 02:46 AM
hey! - by Shun - 04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 07:49 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-28-2010, 02:40 PM
hey! - by Shun - 04-28-2010, 02:54 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-28-2010, 10:35 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-29-2010, 05:10 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
hey! - by Alexander Trafford - 07-25-2010, 09:03 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 11:24 PM
hey! - by Jesper - 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 11:32 PM
hey! - by Carter - 07-26-2010, 03:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)