![[Image: nook-hand-view.jpg]](http://www.mediabistro.com/galleycat/original/nook-hand-view.jpg)
This motherfucker right here. In the past 20 days or so I've burned through 15 animorphs books*, half of the first Baroque Cycle book 'Quicksilver'**, and just finished up The Name of the Wind***
* Still great for some light on the go reading when you only have a few minutes here or there
** oddly written. Reading and making sense of it is kind of like reading a maze with perspective, narrative, and date shifts. Not to mention the odd genre. Still great
*** Surprisingly good for a debut novel from a fresh author. Mistakes were made and a bit of a standard story, but its written with a certain fluidity and brilliance that makes it bearable.
I'm moving onto Starship Troopers, which I've never read for some reason.
edit: Oh and I'm working through a bit of Bram Stoker's Dracula, which came with it.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

