Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music and Writing
#1
I don't know about all of you, but music is a vital component in the writing process. I do not think that I would be able to compose a role play without the assistance of music. Generally, i rotate between a 15 track Clint Mansell youtube playlist and some darker instrumentals that I've downloaded onto my computer, but, lately, the band Explosions in the Sky has appeared onto my radar and one song in particular has been essential to my writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36U4ez7Az...E9&index=0

I figured i would share it with all of you, and hopefully it can inspire you too.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Music and Writing - by Alexander Trafford - 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Music and Writing - by Orion - 03-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Music and Writing - by Vad - 03-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Music and Writing - by Jonathan Meer - 03-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Music and Writing - by Tamsin - 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Music and Writing - by Mr. Zhu - 03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Music and Writing - by Psyren - 03-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Music and Writing - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Music and Writing - by Celena - 03-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Music and Writing - by Juno - 03-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Music and Writing - by Kaden - 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Music and Writing - by James - 03-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Music and Writing - by Orion - 03-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Music and Writing - by Vad - 03-16-2010, 04:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)