03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
For me, listening to music while writing is a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand, listening to music can set me into a proper mood and tone for writing. On the other, however, it can also distract me from writing and I just end up listening to music without writing anything (especially if the music leads me to thinking about something other then what I am currently writing).
As for what I use, I generally do not have preferences. I listen to a wide range of music, so I can end up finding inspiration in practically anything. Lately, however, I have been listening to a lot of video game music. While it may sound strange, video games sometimes contain really fantastic music and it sometimes fits quite well with the themes you are trying to touch upon in your RP's.
As for what I use, I generally do not have preferences. I listen to a wide range of music, so I can end up finding inspiration in practically anything. Lately, however, I have been listening to a lot of video game music. While it may sound strange, video games sometimes contain really fantastic music and it sometimes fits quite well with the themes you are trying to touch upon in your RP's.
![[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Tom_Phoenix/Tamsin-Signature.jpg)
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.

