Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music and Writing
#8
I'm in the same boat as Tamsin, I wind up listening to music (and most of the time singing along <_< ) instead of actually writing.

In light of my attention span, I tend to listen to instrumentals more so than tracks with actual singing. I have a massive folder full of Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy, and Mega Man tracks that I rotate when I need some background noise to help work my writing mojo.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Music and Writing - by Alexander Trafford - 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Music and Writing - by Orion - 03-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Music and Writing - by Vad - 03-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Music and Writing - by Jonathan Meer - 03-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Music and Writing - by Tamsin - 03-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Music and Writing - by Mr. Zhu - 03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Music and Writing - by Psyren - 03-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Music and Writing - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Music and Writing - by Celena - 03-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Music and Writing - by Juno - 03-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Music and Writing - by Kaden - 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Music and Writing - by James - 03-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Music and Writing - by Orion - 03-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Music and Writing - by Vad - 03-16-2010, 04:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)