Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Juno
#8
I'm starting to really get a foothold on Juno again. It feels good. If anyone wants, I'd like some C&C on my Kill Town posts, and I'm too lazy to pick a specific post and use the thread in Pain Town, so yeah. I may end up going there later, but...

If anyone has any feedback, I'd love it. I definitely feel like "Age of Wyrms" is some of my best work ever, so I'd really love for someone to pick it apart, lol.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 02:20 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 01:00 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Victoria - 02-27-2010, 10:02 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Mr. Zhu - 02-28-2010, 02:51 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 03-19-2010, 04:38 AM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 04-26-2010, 09:17 PM
[C&C] Juno - by Juno - 02-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)